Monday, June 21, 2010

ONLY IN AMERICA.....



The world must be a right place when I can wake up in a hotel room across from New York City, draw cartoon posters of Adolph Hitler and then turn around and sell them at a rock show later that night. And even better is someone will post it on the internet less than twenty four hours later.

..profiting off Hitler. It is like a dream come true!

And if anyone who I have met on this most recent Melvins tour is reading this, I would like to thank each and every one of you for buying something of mine. I appreciate it a lot. No one has to give a shit, and people do so that is great. Thanks!

2 comments:

DaveScattered said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the MY WAR poster in Philly. I've been a fan since I bought Rock Together Walk Together back in 1989.

penisenlargement4male said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vigrx, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus