Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I AM GOING TO ENGLAND NEXT WEEK!



APPARENTLY WE ARE PLAYING AT TWO IN THE MORNING AFTER THESE GUYS. HOW DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

So I will be flying to England as the ongoing drummer of DOUBLE NEGATIVE next week to play at this three day music festival, ALL TOMORROWS PARTIES. Besides playing with such little known bands like THE MEAT PUPPETS and THE DAMNED, I will be on hand to draw all matter of homemade posters for every English person who strolls by the merch table, and not only that, I will be selling previously made homemade posters, my MANCHILD books and I am sure some other stuff as well. It will be three days of tea and crumpets probably!

Please help me convert euros and pounds into something that makes sense to me..and if anyone knows Scott Walker, invite him down. I'd like to say hello.

Until next week..toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
a sincere wish of a safe trip and good time to DN from one who has anonymously "lampooned" you on these comments before.
I heard Kevin from Angelwitch will be there to check out yr cover of "Confused".Much better choice than "Confusion is next"!
Watch out for Joe Lally's posse and give Lydia Lunch a kiss for me(you know the kind she likes).
Toodles!

Tom said...

Hi Brian,

Great job at ATP over the weekend! I bought a copy of Manchild 3 from you, primarily at the time for the Melvins demo CD, but I've been reading it ever since I got home. Wow! I never thought I'd read a comic featuring extended biographies of the various members of Black Flag. Really enjoyed your Melvins tour diary too. God willing, I'll pick up the other books soon.

Sorry if I came across as one of the morons you lampoon in the book at the fesitival. That'll teach me to leave certain herbs to the Rasta folks...

Anyway, hope you had a good time and didn't find England too cold.

Take it easy,

-Tom