Monday, September 7, 2009

awesome labor day sale!!!

Happy Labor day..here is some stuff I am looking to sell:
I have three copies of the MELVINS eight song 1987 “Making Love: demos. Recorded between the first two records. Lo fi and ferocious. ten dollars each.
(this pains me a little but..)The first two Erectus Monotone singles released on Merge. In good shape. Make an offer.
Two copies of the BATTLETORN/DOUBLE NEGATIVE Volcom Records split seven inch. Will let them go for ten bucks each.
Does anyone want to own the second Merge Records release? Why it is the WWAX “Live/Left” cassette album. Hard to believe but it is in perfect shape. Have played it twice in twenty something years. Comes perfectly intact with original sleeve. Make an offer.
A copies of that large punk rock coffeetable book called PUNK IS DEAD, PUNK IS EVERYTHING.

KISS RULES FOREVER.

VIETNAM VETS GO TO SEE CRADLE OF FILTH.

KIRA.

MILO.






DINOSAUR JR.

GOOD OL' D. BOON.

I still have those Jer Warren/Brian Walsby limited silkscreen posters at fifteen bucks a pop. Subject matter is: Milo Aukerman, Dinosaur Jr., Kira Roessler, Greg Ginn and D. Boon. I also still have a small red D. Boon t-shirt of the same design.
I have a few paintings too. Nick Cave, a tribute to Gene Simmons of Kiss, a Honor Role tribute black and white painting, Vietnam vets at a Cradle of Filth concert, Richard Manuel of the Band and a nice one of Scott Walker. I don’t want these hanging around, will make a sweet deal on these.
And of course I have all of those MANCHILD books of mine. I have four hefty collections of my strips. The first two are ten dollars each, the second two have MELVINS discs in them and they are fifteen dollars each. Original artwork in any of these books are also on sale. Fifty bucks might get you a page. Or two.

WRITE BACK AT: reluctantking@hotmail.com

Anyways, thanks kids..Happy Labor Day!

No comments: