Thursday, February 9, 2012

BIG BOYS SHIRT NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDERING.




Well, the BIG BOYS t-shirt is here at last and it is available for pre orders if anyone reading this is interested. Here is what I have to say about the band and the t-shirt:

It is a huge honor for me to be able to do a t-shirt for the late lamented eighties Austin Texas band the BIG BOYS. Next to the MINUTEMEN, I can't think of a band as life affirming and righteous as Tim Kerr, Chris Gates, the late Randy "Biscuit" Turner and thier sucession of drummers. They told people to start their own band, to get involved, to make art, to participate. I have taken and lived that message to heart ever since. The other nice thing about this design is that I was able to rope in my friend Chris Shary (ALL, DESCENDENTS artwork for many things) to draw the bands name and pick the color scheme while I drew the rest. The end result is wonderful and we think it captures the vibe that the BIG BOYS had.


http://brianwalsby.net/BrianWalsby.net/Big_Boys_T.html

No comments: