Thursday, December 6, 2007

AEROSMITH INSPIRED THIS CARTOON...



...But you'll have to click on it to see a larger version. Here is the story: When I went to high school, I was freinds with this guy named Greg Wood. We were both huge Aerosmith fans..but this is pretty much when they already had crashed and burned. Together we had a few classes and since I drew we one day created those two stupid bowling ball characters, HAPPY AND BALLY. He named them, I drew them. Don't ask me where it came from, I have no idea. We actually drew cartoons together lamenting the sad fate of Aerosmith back then (1981, 1982 I guess.) so I suppose since I have been jamming on Aerosmith lately I had to poke fun at them. Funny if you liked Aersomith. Not so funny otherwise.

1 comment:

reduce fever temperature said...

Hi guys the work you are doing with this site is excellent,it caught my eye,I think the site is full of good and interesting notes about Aerosmith,I would like to invite you to visit my site about reduce fever,I think that would be so useful for your health