Thursday, December 6, 2007

SNAKE NATION.



I have been working on this new project that is intending on being both a mini comic book as well as a c.d. compilation that will hopefully feature most of the bands that I have been involved in. The tentative title is BRUSHES WITH FAME. One of the more famous bands was a project called Snake Nation. This was like in 1989 I think. It was Mike Dean and Woody Weatherman of CORROSION OF CONFORMITY. We recorded this album that came out and vanished without a trace. But I tell you, I hear SO MUCH these days about SNAKE NATION, it is pretty hilarious.
Anyways, here is the cartoon story about the project. And in case any of you are wondering, here it is: Mike and Woody dislike the SNAKE NATION record and won't discuss it with you! Click on the drawing to see a readable version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Snake Nation album was great. I still listen to it on occasion to this day, History Lesson was a fucking fabulous song.