Wednesday, November 5, 2008

VERY GLAD TO BE PROVEN WRONG: WAY TO GO, AMERICA.



PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE CRIED. I JUST SMILED.

Everywhere I went today, everybody has been very nice!

I didn't think in my lifetime that I would actually see the day where the country I lived in elected a black president. And this is the first time in my life where the person I voted for actually won. The first time. I really can't say if my day to day life is going to change too much because of this, but for some reason I can't help but feel (gasp!) proud of my country for actually stepping up..unbelievable.

McCain went out with class in his concession speech. The rest of the world won't see us as such assholes anymore. And President Bush? Well..fuck him and the horse he rode in on...good riddance.

We will go on with our lives and hope for the best and hope Obama lives up to his word. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

No comments: