Monday, June 20, 2011

CASTING OUT MY LINE.


Charles Cardello and his wife are about to have a baby! Congrats, guys!

Since Charles is going to be quite busy for the rest of his life, I am going to cast out my line to any would be publishers, actual publishers and other people who have money and also like me: i have a new idea for sort of a smaller book, along the same lines as MANCHILD 5 but with the focus being some of my better writing over the years, bookended with new artwork between the writings. There are interviews with all of the various people that I have talked to over the years, personal observations, slice of life stories and other little tidbits.

The idea would be to package it in a unique way, press up a small amount and also include something to listen to for fun.

Sounds good? Please drop a line if this appeals to you. Hell, it worked twice before.

thanks,
Brian

reluctantking@hotmail.com

No comments: